ShowBox is one of the top application for streaming Movies and TV Shows including Trailers, News, Trending Content and a dedicated page for New Releases. To all the newbs, ShowBox is available in wide variety of platforms involving huge audience base for its content.
Xbox is the most popular gaming console that offers a variety of things from gaming, streaming services and more. Xbox was launched back in 2001 and since then many advancements have been bought with its successful products – Xbox One and Xbox 360. For Advanced users, casting ShowBox to Chromecast and Xbox are almost one and the same.
How to Watch ShowBox on Xbox One 2018 (Xbox 360)
For users who love Streaming on the bigger screen, this is the perfect product to go. Your smartphone or tablet can easily connect with Xbox one or Xbox 360 via an application such as LocalCast, BubbleUPnP or any casting application and even include a Chromecast (Not mandatory) because Smart TV’s come with casting devices preinstalled. If you had used ShowBox on PC or ShowBox on Blackberry then using it on Xbox won’t be that difficult.
At the end of this tutorial, you will successfully mirror or cast your Movies and TV Shows from your smartphones on your Xbox. Now Let’s Begin.
Enable ‘Play To’ on Xbox 360
- Start your Xbox 360 and let it finish loading Xbox Home.
- Now from there Select the Settings and then Click on the System Settings
- Then Console Settings > Under Connected Devices, Tap on the PlayTo to ‘ON’ State.
Enable ‘PlayTo’ on Xbox One
- Once Xbox One begins, Go to the Settings app.
- Now Under it, Tap on the Preferences.
- From the Stream & App, Click on the “Allow Play To streaming” CheckBox.
Set Custom Name for Xbox – For easily identifying your Xbox on the network, Create a Custom Name.
- In Xbox 360, Settings > System Settings > Console Settings > Console Name > Custom “Enter your desired name” and Tap on Done.
- In Xbox One, Settings > System > Name (Any Name) and Tap on ‘Enter’ and Restart the device to apply it.
Stream ShowBox to Xbox 360 or Xbox One
- First, you need to ensure that ‘PlayTo’ feature is turned on your Xbox.
- Both the Xbox One and the Android Smartphone must be connected to the same network.
- Download the latest version of ShowBox APK, If already installed ignore this step.
- Directly Download and Install the LocalCast or Allcast App(Both works almost similar) from Google PlayStore on your device.
- Once installed setup the LocalCast and search for the Xbox that is connected to your network.
- Now Open ShowBox.
- Tap on any Movie or Tv Shows and select other player options.
- Finally, Open with Localcast.
- If you couldn’t find your Xbox One or 360, Change the Discovery Settings and Select the “DLNA Renderers“.
- Now Tap on “Restart WiFi“.
- Select the desired Xbox and Initiate the connection.
- Now the streaming will begin to display on your Xbox connected TV Screen and easily control with the media button available on your device.
Want to keep your options open then try some similar apps like ShowBox.
All is Settled. Streaming ShowBox to Xbox One or Xbox 360 is fun. But keep in mind to stay protected by using the ShowBox + VPN for more security. Watching High-Quality Movies without spending even a penny seems super cool. If you have any queries, errors on the installation, ShowBox not working then feel free to comment below. Happy Streaming on your Xbox One and 360!!