You might be using ShowBox app on your Android device but have you experienced ShowBox on Kodi? Still not? Then, here’s a simple guide to install Show Box add-on on your new Kodi software.
Watch the latest release trailer, movies, and TV shows on Kodi using the Showbox add-on.
Even though we have several apps like Showbox on the market, they are not worth in using it. They don’t give you enough stream quality and doesn’t satisfy the user needs in experience. Why do you need that? It is useless. Come join the ShowBox community to explore more new arrivals in Movies, TV Shows, and much more.
Some people aren’t aware of this video streaming ShowBox app, and Kodi Add-ons. For those people, I have given a brief explanation here. Take a look and gain knowledge.
What is ShowBox? – ShowBox is one of the best video streaming application that streams and download movies from torrents. Also, watch the recently telecasted TV shows and programs. You can get this application on your Android device by downloading the latest Showbox apk file. Check for the latest version and be a part of it.
What is Kodi? – Kodi is an open source home theater software that is meant to entertain people with their media content. It brings your media to life with the endless feature, a beautiful interface, and easy of use.
Actually, Kodi is a free and open-source software developed by the XBMC/Kodi Foundation. It supports multiple OS and hardware platforms which feature a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
What is Add-ons? – Add-ons are said to be the packages that add features and functions to Kodi. Kodi addons will let you stream internet content, and much more. Play movies, videos, TV shows and program using different third-party Kodi add-ons.
I guess you are now comfortable with all those topics. Let’s get started.
By using the ShowBox, you can stream the new 2017 movie and TV shows on Kodi entertainment center. As a whole, Kodi and ShowBox work great in delivering the content.
What’s next? Ready to get ShowBox on Kodi? Here we go. You can also install Show Box on the new Kodi 17.3 Krypton. This addon is compatible with all the version like Kodi 16, Kodi 17, Kodi 17.1, Kodi 17.3, Kodi 17.2, and Kodi 18.
There are several version available but ShowBox 4.92 is the latest of all. If you are still using the older version, update Showbox to the new version which is free of bugs.
For the installation of ShowBox addon, we use the URL source path from Mucky Duck. Mucky Duck is a third-party Kodi compatible add-on developer/enthusiast but not connected to or in any way affiliated with Kodi.tv or the XBMC foundation. Follow Mucky Duck Twitter account for more update.
Using this Showbox Kodi URL (http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml), you can get access to ShowBox on Kodi.
How to install Showbox Add-on on Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- On the Kodi home screen, select System
- Then, select File Manager > Add Source > None
- Now, enter the paths or browse for the media locations as http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml in the URL field and select OK
- Also, enter a name for the media source as Showbox and tap on OK button
- Go back to Kodi home screen menu and select Add-ons
- A new window pop-ups on the screen. Here, you need to select Add-ons/Add-on browser which is at the top left corner of the screen
- Then, select Install from zip file
- Scroll down the page until you see a name “Showbox.”
- Select Showbox
- Then, select repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- Once you click on this zip file, you are about to enable this Mucky Ducks Repo addon.
- If the add-on is enabled, you will get a notification on the screen like Mucky Ducks Repo Add-on enabled.
- Go back to option and select Install from repository
- Then, select Mucky Ducks Repo from the list
- On the very next page, select Video Add-ons
- Now, tap on Showbox from the listed addons
- Select Install
- Wait, until the installation completes. Once completed, you will receive a Showbox Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons
- Select Video Add-ons
- Under this section, you can see a list of installed add-ons. From the list, select Showbox to launch
- By now, you can stream unlimited ShowBox movies, TV Shows, and much more online for free.
By this way, you are able to install Showbox addon on the Kodi successfully. After installing ShowBox on your device if you face any error, please check this article for help: Is ShowBox Not Working? App Not Loading, Captcha Errors – Fix Now
Some might not able to install this Show Box addon using this Mucky Duck source. In some rare case, Mucky Duck repo does not work.
If you are facing an issue with Mucky duck or other, then leave a comment below. I’ll give some advice to fix the issue.
If you own an Amazon Fire TV or Stick, then you can use a ShowBox on that too. Follow this tutorial for more: How To Install ShowBox On Firestick 2017 [100% Working]. Thank you.