You have a ShowBox app on your Android device for streaming HD movies, trailers, TV shows, and much more new releases. Now, you need to stream ShowBox movies or TV shows on your Smart TV. But, you have no idea to implement it, right? Well, I knew it. This tutorial is completely made for you. Here, you will find how to download and install ShowBox on Smart TV with or without using Chromecast and Roku. Thereby, your problem gets solved.
Must Read: Is ShowBox legal? – Before getting started, you must read this article.
To cast movies to your Smart TV, you need to follow the steps that I instructed in this article. Follow my instruction carefully if you are using a Smart TV device like Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Panasonic, Vu, Mitashi, Micromax, HiTech, Tcl, Kodak, Onida, Sansui, Sharp, Hisense etc. Let’s get started.
How to watch ShowBox movies and TV shows on Smart TV without Chromecast and Roku
- First, make sure, you have downloaded the ShowBox, ES File Explorer, and iMediaShare app on your Android device. If not, then download each file manually from Google Play Store.
- ShowBox apk isn’t available on the Play Store for some reason. You can download it from here. If you already have this application on your device, make sure you update ShowBox to the latest version.
- After getting all of these three applications on your Android device, you can proceed with the following step.
- Now, connect your TV to the same internet as your phone is connected.
- Then, launch the Showbox app and open a Movie or TV shows category under Menu that you like.
- I select TV shows category and scroll down to my favorite show and tapped on it.
- Now, download your shows either in 320p or 480p or 720p video resolution format. And select Download button.
- ShowBox starts to download your specific shows.You can check the status of your download under Downloads list. Actually, ShowBox app fetches and download data from Torrents server. So, it downloads very faster.
- After your download completes, close the ShowBox app and open the ES File Explorer app.
- And find your Showbox folder. Then, change the file name that you downloaded in one minute ago. Your video file is saved in .temp format. This format won’t work. So, change that to .mp4 format.
- Tap on the video file and open via an iMediaShare app.
- Now, the iMediaShare app starts to run their service and you can see that on your Android notification bar.
- And choose a screen that you need to cast from your Android after discovering it.
- On your Smart TV, you can connect your Android media file and select Videos folder.
- Then, select the video that you need to stream on Smart TV.
- Once you have done that, the video will be streamed on the Smart TV from your Android device without any cables or Chromecast or Roku.
- You are done.
In case, if you are having a problem with ShowBox, please find why is ShowBox not working? This article will help you to fix the problem like App not loading, Captcha errors, etc.
For more help, watch this video tutorial.
How to watch ShowBox on your Smart TV
If you face any issues, please leave a comment with your question.
Also, try ShowBox alternative apps in case if you don’t like to stream using this application. Thank you.