You have a Roku TV, right? Then, you are still using your Android device to stream movies, trailers, and TV shows from ShowBox app? Are you crazy? Be conscious and change the way you stream.
If you are willing to stream all the ShowBox stuff on your Roku TV, then you should follow my instruction properly. Installing ShowBox on Roku is not a tedious process and hard. You can do this by following some simple steps.
How to watch ShowBox movies and TV shows on Roku?
- Before getting started, make sure, your Roku TV and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If not connected to the same network, disconnect them and continue to connect to a single network. This is mandatory when you are using a dual band wireless router.
- Now, go to Roku TV and turn on the “Screen Mirror” option.
- Then, move forward to the Roku “Navigation Panel” and search the “Cast” feature tab to establish a connection between your Android device and Roku TV.
- Launch the Cast interface and find your device name. If it is shown on the screen, tap to pair.
- Now, the Android device home screen is cast on the Roku TV.
- You can now stream ShowBox movies, trailers and TV shows on your Roku TV from an Android device easily.
Install and stream ShowBox on Roku TV using All Screen app
This is another method to cast ShowBox app on Roku TV using All Screen app. Using this app, you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows on the Roku TV from an Android device.
- First, connect your Roku TV and Android device to the same network.
- Then, on your Android device, go to Google Play Store and search for All Screen app.
- Now, click to install it on your Android device.
- It takes some time to finish. Wait, until the installation completes. Then, select OPEN to launch the All Screen app.
- All Screen app automatically searches for devices once you open. If the device is available to pair, it will be shown on the screen. You can select to pair.
- If not, please verify your phone and TV (streaming device) is ON and connected to same Wi-Fi network.
- Then, add channels on Roku TV and select OK.
- Now, download the latest version of ShowBox apk file on your Android device from here.
- Once the ShowBox app is downloaded, tap to open and install ShowBox.
- If the installation completes, select OPEN.
- On the ShowBox app, go to movies or Tv shows section from Menu and select your favorite movies or TV shows.
- I select movies category and tap on the “The Great Wall” movie to watch online.
- Then, select your video resolution formats like 360p or 480p or 720p. And select Watch Now.
- Now, a new pop-up window appears which shows you some settings option. There, select Other Player and again choose Other Player.
- Then, close the window. And again click on “Watch Now”.
- You will be asked to select the player that you need to stream ShowBox movies.
- I select Open with All Screen app.
- Now, your Roku TV starts receiving the data from your Android device.
- Finally, you got your movie on the Roku TV from a ShowBox app.
Apps like ShowBox for Roku
The followings are the top 8 Showbox alternative apps for Roku. Try it out.
I guess you have done it successfully. In case, if you are facing any issues, please drop your question in the comment section. Thank you.