To all those newbs out there let me give you a quick glimpse about ShowBox. One of the most popular apps for Streaming Movies and TV Shows for Free!. Any other app that is available on the Android platform like Amazon Prime, NetFlix, Hulu and more does charge you a monthly or yearly subscriptions. Why Pay when it is available for free to download.
Some popular Android TV brands like Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic does support ShowBox. For making the installation of the ShowBox on to your Android TV Box, you can follow either of the two methods.
Install ShowBox on Android TV Box (Direct Download)
Sit back and relax while installing ShowBox since this method is much direct and won’t take more than a minute to get it on your Android TV.
- Open your Android TV Box.
- Click on the Default Browser or Google Chrome.
- Visit the URL – ShowBox APK and Tap on the download button.
- Now without any further delay, your Show Box app will begin to download.
- Return back from the browser to All Apps and Click on the AppInstaller.
- You will be Prompted with Basically two options – Local Disk and External Storage Card. Sometimes if any device is connected to USB it will display its name.
- Select the ‘Local Disk‘ from the above list.
- You can see the recently downloaded ShowBox app.
- Tap on it and press the Install Button.
- Open Shox Box once finished.
Enjoy the free and unlimited movies now. You can find the alternate method below if you couldn’t install using the direct download way.
Install ShowBox on Android TV Box (External SD Card)
- Now Download ShowBox APK and transfer it to the SD Card.
- Insert the External SD Card onto the slot of the Android TV.
- Click on the “Locals”.
- Open the File Manager.
- You can find – Internal Storage and External SD Card.
- Tap on the Latter and from there the apps are listed.
- Search for ShowBox file and double click on it.
- A Dialogue box appears on the screen which requires the permission to Install.
- Tap on Install.
- Now Open the ShowBox app.
Update ShowBox on Android TV Box by downloading the ShowBox latest version and following the above guide. We recommend you to follow this steps because Automatic ShowBox Update has failed many times according to our user’s report.
If Show Box on Android TV Box not Working, you can solve the issue with this basic fix, Go to the Settings > Apps > Show Box and under it tap on ‘Clear Cache‘. Now return back to ShowBox to see it fixed. You can find the detailed solution if ShowBox not working still.
Hope the above steps were pretty helpful in Installing ShowBox in your latest Android TV. Do comment below if you find it useful and feel free to point out any errors or installation problems. Happy Streaming!!