To many ShowBox users, they are unaware that ShowBox can be installed on Amazon Fire TV Stick /Box which lets you download your Favorite Movies and TV Shows. If you have been struggling to install the app, here is the best way to do it. By following this tutorial you will be able to get a 100% working ShowBox on Firestick.
Before I get on with the tutorial, let me give a brief explanation about Amazon FireStick. A Fire TV Box/Stick connects to the HDMI port of your HDTV and streams online entertainment directly to your Smart TV. It has a wide variety of channels, movies, music, games and more. It works on Fire OS mostly derived from Android so it supports most popular android applications.For Streaming on Amazon Fire TV, a subscription is required.
Why do you need to pay for something when it is available for free? Yes, I meant ShowBox app. So this guide will be covering mostly on how to install ShowBox on Firestick with no Computer/ PC.
Fixed: Follow each step carefully and even after the installation is successful on Firestick, you won’t be able to navigate in Showbox with Amazon Fire TV Remote. So I have come with a Fix for controlling Firestick Showbox remote.
Before moving to the installation process, make sure Is ShowBox legal and safe to use? After reading this article, you can continue following this article.
How to Install ShowBox on Amazon Fire TV Stick without PC (Es File Explorer)
- Open the Amazon Fire Tv Stick.
- From the home screen using the Amazon TV Remote, Navigate to the Settings option by moving right in the menu.
- Under the settings, you will need to Select the Devices for configuring the firestick.
- Select the Developers Options.
- In that click ADB debugging to turn it ON. It allows anyone on your network to install applications.
- To Install ShowBox, Apps from Unknown Sources is needed to be Turned ON which permits 3rd party app installations.
- A Warning message will notify about installing the apps that are not available in Amazon App Store, After reading the Terms and Conditions. Select OK button.
- Go back to the Main Menu and Tap on Search available by navigating on the left side.
- Now Enter the search term as ‘Es’ or ‘Es File Explorer‘.
- Tap on the Official Version of Es File Explorer from the displayed list.
- Click Install and Open the app.
- Now on the ES File Explorer Home Page, On the left-hand side Menu, and Click Favorite.
- Under the Favorite Option. Tap on the Add Button.
- In the Add to Favorite dialog box, you will need to enter the Path and Name.
- Path as Link and Name as ShowBox. Now Tap on Add button.
- Now Visit the Bookmark ‘ShowBox’ listed under the Favorite Section for downloading the official ShowBox APK.
- Click on Download and wait until it gets finished.
- Navigate to the Download Folder, Tap on ShowBox app.
- Tap on Install Button.
- Wait until the installation is complete.
- Tap on Open to enter ShowBox.
- From the ShowBox Home, you will be able to watch, download Movies and TV Shows and find trending news.
Another way of installing is by using ShowBox on Kodi Firestick which is an almost similar method.
How to Control ShowBox using Amazon Fire TV Remote
First, let me clear out the basic problem that a firestick user faces. Because soon after the installation of ShowBox you won’t be able to navigate inside the app due to Amazon firestick which only lets you scroll or move up and down.
But you won’t be able to select or click on any Movies or TV Shows. This is a serious issue, right? After hours and hours of searching, I was finally able to find the solution to my problem and probably your’s too.
Mouse Toggle for Fire TV is the app that needs to be installed on your Fire TV Stick. Download Android or iOS app version based on your smartphone and it cost around $2.99. Else download the cracked latest version from anywhere on the internet.
Once downloaded and installed Mouse Toggle, Follow the Steps below to make it work.
- Open Mouse Toggle for Fire TV from your device.
- Click the Menu on the left.
- Tap on Select Fire TV.
- List of all available Fire TV is displayed after searching.
- Select ‘Team’s Fire TV stick‘.
- After that from the Menu, Tap Install Fire TV App.
- Now you can Install or Upgrade Mouse Toggle on the Fire TV.
- Tap on Send Button and it will start connecting.
- Wait until the transfer and installation are complete.
- Once it is done. Now return back to Firestick.
- Ensure that you have turned on ADB Debugging ON for proper functioning.
- Open the app and Turn on Mouse Service.
- You can also enable it on device startup which is highly recommended.
- Check the Status at the bottom of the screen as ‘Started’ else it is stuck.
How to Activate – Double Tap quickly on the Pause/Play button to enter Mouse Mode and Single Tap for Remote Mode.
How to Control
- To Move the mouse pointer the Up, Down, Left, Right.
- To Make a mouse click, Tap on Select.
- To Scroll Up use the Menu Button.
- To Scroll Down Use the Fast Forward Button.
- To Drag or Swipe you must hold down the Select and D-Pad.
Before Enabling Mouse Toggle:
After Enabling Mouse Toggle:
After getting this application on your device, you are able to watch and download the latest ShowBox movies, and TV Shows 2017 online for free.
I hope this guide was pretty useful to download and install the latest version of ShowBox on Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are still facing any errors or any sort of installation problems, Do feel free to comment below. I will be much delighted to help you.
Not only this, you can also install ShowBox on other devices like Smart TV, Android Box, PC, iPhone or iPad, Tablet, Xbox, PS4, Roku, Kodi, Blackberry, Kindle Fire, Chromecast, and Mac. Enjoy streaming it. Thank you.