All we need is entertainment and that should be for free, right? I knew it. Well, streaming movies and TV shows are the best entertaining partners nowadays.
You might have come across much streaming application on the internet to watch the latest movie trailers, news, new releases, and Tv shows but you can’t expect or get all these stuff from one single app rather than the app named “Show box.” I’m 200% satisfied with this streaming application and I’m recommending you to use it.
But ShowBox application isn’t available on the Google Play Store. It is a sad news, right? Yes, of course. Wait, but you could see a lot of Show Box app on the Google Play Store. Guys, be careful with that fake applications. They are not true and not safe to use.
Note: Before getting started, please read Is ShowBox legal and safe for free streaming? This could help you more.
Don’t ever try to download Showbox from Google Play Store. In case, if you do, you will get affected with the malicious virus.
To avoid getting caught, we strongly recommend you to download the official ShowBox apk file from this site.
To learn more about the functionality and features of Showbox video streaming application, please read the following article for more info.
- 1 ShowBox App
- 1.1 Features of ShowBox
- 1.2 Download Show Box
- 1.3 How to download Show Box?
- 1.4 How to install ShowBox?
- 1.5 How to watch Movies and TV shows on ShowBox?
- 1.6 How to download Movies on ShowBox?
- 1.7 How to add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows?
- 1.8 How to change server on Show Box?
- 1.9 How to change the default video player on Show box?
- 1.10 ShowBox alternative apps
Show Box is a free video streaming application that allows the user to watch latest movies and TV shows online. It is not just an app that gives you streaming service only but also shares the most trending movies and TV news on their application. Get complete info about the viral movies and Tv shows.
Also, watch the recently added movie trailers on Showbox. After watching the trailers, note down the release date of that film and get ready to watch that on Show Box app for free.
Add movies and TV shows to your favorite list and stream or download it later.
Features of ShowBox
- Stream Movies, TV Shows, and latest Trailers for free.
- Get the latest Movies and TV news up to date.
- Read all the trending news in the world of entertainment.
- Add movies and TV shows to your Favorites list.
- Watch 2017 latest movie trailer instantly.
- Play videos in different video resolution formats like 360p, 480p, 720p.
- Download your favorite movies or TV shows to your device from Torrents.
- Get all the info about the movie in a crispy way.
- Select different servers like “Server A” and “Torrents” for the best speed results.
- Add subtitles to ShowBox movies and TV shows.
- Use your favorite players like Android Player, VLC, MX player, and other players to stream the latest releases.
- Share your favorite movies, shows, programs, trailers with your friends, family members, and neighborhood using WhatsApp, Bluetooth, Email, Hangouts, SHAREit, Google Drive, Pushbullet, and other.
Download Show Box
ShowBox app is frequently getting its update. Stay away from the bug issues by updating your older ShowBox version to the newer one. Recently, millions of user have got a Showbox 4.93 apk version from the official developer team.
You can update ShowBox or reinstall them from scratch.
In case, if you are new to this video streaming app, you can download them here.
|App Name||Show Box|
|Download Size||39.28 MB (41,185,029 bytes)|
|Updated on||May 13, 2017|
This app is officially released for Android devices with the direct download link. You can download and install them on your Android device for free without paying for cables.
You can also use ShowBox app on all other devices like ShowBox for PC, ShowBox for Mac, ShowBox for iPhone, ShowBox for iPad, ShowBox for Tablet, ShowBox for Kindle Fire, ShowBox for Firestick or Fire TV , ShowBox for Blackberry, ShowBox for Chromecast, ShowBox for Apple, ShowBox for Smart TV, ShowBox for Kodi, ShowBox for Android TV, ShowBox for Roku, ShowBox for PS3, ShowBox for PS4, and ShowBox for Xbox.
How to download Show Box?
Downloading Show Box on your Android device isn’t hard as you think. But before stepping into the process, you need to allow the installation of unknown sources or third-party apps on your Andriod device. Because some of the device by default blocks the installation of third-party apps due to some security reason.
But before stepping into the process, you need to allow the installation of unknown sources or third-party apps on your Andriod device. Because some of the device by default blocks the installation of third-party apps due to some security reason.
Make sure, your device isn’t blocking the installation of unknown sources. If it is blocking, then you need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
To enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device, please follow the below step.
- Go to “Settings.“
- Scroll down the page and select “Security.“
- Now, turn on “Unknown Sources” settings to permanently allow your device to install non-market apps. This step may differ for each respective devices.
- After enabling this option, you will receive a warning message on the screen like “Your phone and personal data are more vulnerable to attacks by apps from unknown sources. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your phone or loss of data that may result from using these apps”. Select “OK” to agree.
Now, your device is ready to download and install ShowBox application.
To download ShowBox on your Android device, please follow the below step.
- First, find out the latest version of ShowBox. Then, start downloading it on your device.
- Up to now, Show Box 4.93 apk version is the latest of all. You can download them on your Android device to experience the thrill of watching your favorite ShowBox Movies, TV shows, News, Trailers, and much more.
- To download ShowBox 4.93 version, click here.
- Once you tap on it, it automatically starts to download ShowBox apk file on your device. The status of the download process is shown on the notification bar.
- If the download process completes, tap on the respective file to start the installation process.
ShowBox installation guide is as follow. Make sure, you follow them correctly.
How to install ShowBox?
After downloading the latest version of ShowBox on your Android device, open the file to start the installation process. If you haven’t downloaded the ShowBox apk file yet, please click here.
Now, tap on the file that you download. Then, proceed with the following step.
- Select INSTALL button at the bottom right corner.
- Now, it starts to install Show Box app on your device. Once the installation completes, you are asked to select either “DONE” or “OPEN.”
- Select OPEN to launch the ShowBox app immediately or select DONE to launch the app later.
Now, you are on the ShowBox home screen. You have successfully installed ShowBox 2017 app on your Android device.
In case, if you feel hard to operate the ShowBox app, then follow the next topic to gain expertise in operating it.
How to watch Movies and TV shows on ShowBox?
There are 100+ latest films available on ShowBox app to stream. You can choose your favorite Movies or TV shows and start streaming it online without filling out the registration form. Show box has a user-friendly interface that makes people very convenient, flexible, and easy to use format and features.
Stream the latest movies 2017 on ShowBox. The followings are the list of movies that is recently uploaded to the Showbox server. You can watch or download it for offline streaming.
- The Fate Of the Furious
- xXx Return of Xander Cage
- Ghost in the Shell
- The Babysitters
- Get Out
- Don’t Fuck in the Woods
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Fifty Shades Darker
- A Dogs Purpose
- Rock Dog
- Hunters Prayer
- The LEGO Batman Movie
Only a few latest movies are listed out here. For more, you need to download and install ShowBox apk on your device and search for the latest stream. In a few clicks, you can easily connect to the ShowBox server to stream.
- To watch Movies on ShowBox, go to Menu.
- Then, select Movies or TV Shows.
- I select Movies.
- Here, tap on the horizontal three dot line at the top right corner.
- And sort movies by “Added” or ” Rating” or “Rating IMDB”.
- Also, add genre like “Action” or “Adventure” or “Animation” or “Anime” or “Biography” or “Christmas” and much more.
- Select the Year either 2017 or 2016 or 2015 or 2014 or 2013. And select OK to apply the changes.
- Now, ShowBox will display the movie list as per your settings.
- For example, I select Rating in SORT BY, Action in GENRE, 2017 in YEAR and selected OK.
- And it displays the image shown below.
- Now, scroll down the page and select your favorite stream to get a start.
- I select “The Fate of the Furious” 720p video resolution format. Then, tap on “Watch Now” button to stream the movie online for free.
In case, if you can’t stream movies or Tv shows on your country, please use a VPN for ShowBox. By this way, you can access all the videos on your country which is 100% restricted.
How to download Movies on ShowBox?
After streaming the movie on Show Box app, if you would like to download them, Tap on “Download” button next to Watch now.
Now, select the video resolution formats and sizes to download the movie in such formats.
- 720p – 851.3Mb – 4025 seeds
- 720p – 901 Mb – 3435 seeds
- 720p – 1 Gb – 3195 seeds
- 720p – 867.3 Mb – 2418 seeds
- 720p – 867.8 Mb – 2343 seeds
- 720p – 3.6 Gb – 1676 seeds
- 720p – 919.6 Mb – 1350 seeds
- 720p – 5.5 Gb – 976 seeds
- 720p – 2.6 Gb – 768 seeds
- 720p – 1.8 Gb – 748 seeds
- 720p – 903.2 Mb – 466 seeds
- 720p – 1.1 Gb – 384 seeds
- 720p – 834.1 Mb – 320 seeds
- 1080p – 1.7 Gb – 2383 seeds
- 1080p – 1.8 Gb – 2336 seeds
- 1080p – 4.2 Gb – 344 seeds
- 1080p – 1.8 Gb – 116 seeds
Tap any of these option and you are done. Your download starts automatically and it is displayed on the Downloads.
How to add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows?
- Launch the Show Box app on any of your devices like PC, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Tablet, Smart TV, Android TV, Kindle Fire, Fire TV Stick, Firestick, Blackberry, Chromecast or Kodi or Roku, PS3, PS4, Xbox device.
- Now, you will see a Showbox home screen which displays the trending topics of Movies, TV Shows, News, Trailers, and New Releases.
- To add subtitles to Movies and TV shows, Select Menu (Three parallel horizontal line) which is at the top left corner.
- To add subtitles to Movies, select Movies under Menu. To add subtitles to TV Shows, select TV Shows under Menu.
- Now, tap on the movie that you need to stream. For example, I select “The Fate of the Furious.”
- This page gives you a complete info about the “The Fate of the Furious” movie. You can stream movie immediately by tapping on “WATCH NOW” button or download the movie from Torrents by tapping on “DOWNLOAD” button. Along with you have to select the video resolution formats either 360p or 480p or 720p. I select 720p.
- Then, tap on the vertical three dot button next to the video resolution format 720p.
- Here, you can add the Subtitles to your Movie. Select SUBTITLES: NONE and choose the language that you wish. I select ENGLISH as my subtitle language.
- Now, tap on the video play button to start streaming your Movies or TV Shows on Showbox with subtitles.
How to change server on Show Box?
Showbox app by default streams Movies, and TV Shows in “SERVER A.” You can also try out different servers like “TORRENTS” for the best speed results.
To change the Showbox servers,
- Go to Menu > TV Shows.
- Now, select the TV shows that you need to stream on your device. I select “The Flash” series.
- Tap on the season either 1 or 2 or 3 and select the one particular episode.
- Here, you could see the three vertical dots next to the video resolution format (360p, 480p, 720p). It looks like the image shown below.
- Select the default server (SERVER A) to any other server that you need to adopt for the best speed results. I select “TORRENTS.”
- Now, start streaming “The Flash” TV Shows series from Torrents server faster than the other.
By this way, you can change the servers on ShowBox app. Likewise, change the servers for Movies if available.
How to change the default video player on Show box?
- Select the ShowBox home screen Menu button at the top right corner.
- And stream either Movies or TV Shows.
- For example, I select Movies under Menu. And choose Logan movie.
- Here, select Options (Three vertical dots).
- And tap on the default media player (VLC) to change to your favorite player.
- You can choose Android Player or VLC or Other player. I select Android Player. By this way, you can change the Showbox’s default video player.
- You can also select “Other Player” to stream Movies on the media player that you wish.
ShowBox alternative apps
In case, if you don’t like the Show Box app, then you can use some of the Show Box alternative apps that are listed below.
- CinemaBox – CinemaBox is the new alternative to MovieBox, Show Box, and PopcornTime.
- Popcorn Time – Watch movies and TV shows instantly. The program streams torrents directly from the swarm and can be used to stream any number of different multimedia sources.
- DuckieTV – DuckieTV is a (web)application that helps you track and download your favorite TV-Shows.
- Zona – It is a torrent streaming program in the vein of Popcorn Time.
- HBO Now – It is a streaming service for HBO’s premium content. Watch every episode of every season of Game of Thrones, True Detective, Girls, The Sopranos and many more series, as well as hundreds of exclusive movies.
- Waifu – It is an application that lets you stream anime torrents in 720p. It offers subtitles in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Latin.
- TorrentTV – No more waiting before watching a movie stream any torrent to your
- Streamza – Download Torrents with lightning speed.
To discuss more about this topics, please leave a comment below. Thank you.